(USA) Principal, Product Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1706423
What you'll do...
Join Walmart's E2E Product Group and drive innovation to ensure our Track and Trace team remains at the forefront of end-to-end supply chain visibility. This innovative team is seeking a Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset, dedicated to enhancing both customer and associate experiences in supply chain visibility.
This position is REMOTE and can be performed anywhere in the US and the work hours will match the demands of our enterprise.
What you'll do:
- Help answer the question "Where are my container, trailer, loads and packages?" - for associates and customers
- Provide inventory and asset visibility across E2E Supply Chain
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including business stakeholders, engineers, and data science groups throughout the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC).
What you'll bring:
- Strong background in supply chain preferably retail operations
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with business groups to identify and prioritize product opportunities, aligning with overall company strategy
- Excellent data analytics skills, with the ability to gather, analyze, and interpret complex data sets to drive data-driven decision making
- Experience in partnering with data science teams to leverage machine learning and predictive analytics for product development and enhancement
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate product vision, strategy, and roadmap to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing complex products from ideation to market adoption
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities, with a focus on driving innovation and delivering customer value
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product management, with at least 3 years in a principal product management role
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 9 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 11 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 8 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experience Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.