(USA) Director, Product Management Cross Border Capabilities - Walmart eCommerce
- Location BELLEVUE, WA
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1711279
What you'll do...
Director, Product Management, Cross Border Capabilities – Walmart eCommerce
Location: Bellevue, Sunnyvale, Bentonville, Hoboken
The Walmart US eCommerce team builds products that allow Marketplace sellers to easily connect with Walmart’s customers worldwide. In this role, you will collaborate across Strategy, Analytics, Product, Engineering and Design to set the vision of and build solutions that will expand the Marketplace to our global customers. Obsessing about simplifying the customer and seller experience is at the heart of this role as you create intuitive and loveable experiences. You will be focused on expanding ecommerce to worldwide customers and helping sellers to increase their sales while minimizing their costs. You will focus on building foundational cross border capabilities that enable cross border trade. You will develop a world-class delivery network that delights our customers and offers them a domestic-like ecommerce experience. In this role you will apply a general management perspective and problem-solving approach, will be agile and able to apply the right frameworks, operating cadence, and business analysis & acumen to the product roadmap. As such, you will be able to identify key risks, dependencies, and work with the requisite teams to put solutions in place that will achieve the product outcomes. You will apply your business acumen and analytical mindset to separate signal from noise and build a roadmap for winning global cross border exports.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You use data to drive decisions and outcomes.
- You obsess over your customers and develop solutions that delight them.
- You’re comfortable working with software engineers to develop scalable solutions.
- You have experience working with UX designers to create intuitive experiences.
- You have run a cross border ecommerce business or supply chain and understand key metrics and actions that drive performance.
- You’re skilled at engaging and communicating to senior executives across multiple domains.
- You engage at a detailed level across key stakeholders.
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Creating product strategy – Develop roadmap for key initiatives and advocate for features that allow sellers to optimize their assortment, availability, and post purchase functions effectively on Walmart.com
- Driving end to end ownership – Manage applicable system solutions for new features and ensure end to end ownership of solutions by working with relevant cross-functional groups including Data science and engineering teams.
- Leading product initiatives – Ensure critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions; drive process changes based on feedback; drive resource allocation decisions; and set the standard for Product Manager deliverables.
- Working cross-functionally and across multiple locations – Communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the product strategy into a product roadmap and engineering sprints.
- Building – Take features from ideation / exploration with customers to full launch and rollout, including marketing plan and field enablement.
- Moving fast – Work in an agile and iterative team environment.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 9 years’ experience in product management, supply chain management, operations management, or related area.
- 5 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- 5 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 8 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Cross Border Supply chain, Supervisory experience.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 11 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 13 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 10 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experience Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...10500 Ne 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.