Senior Product Manager - Data Ventures
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1675301
What you'll do...
- Driving and executing the roadmap for a brand new B2B consumer insights / primary research data product
- Conducting competitive/market analysis to identify product opportunities and ensure long-term product success
- Working closely with all cross functional members of our team – research, design, product, engineering, data science, and data analytics to prioritize and define product requirements
- Collaborating and leading designers and developers in the creation and delivery of our products
- Working closely with business stakeholders and clients to understand their needs and requirements. Therefore, strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Tracking the value delivered and adoption of our products
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years of work experience in Project Management, Product Management or Product Ownership, Information Systems, Consulting or related area
- 4 years of work experience in Project Management, Product Management or Ownership, Information Systems, Consulting, or related area
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or Project/Program Management
- Strong understanding of agile practices and product delivery
- Experience launching Enterprise / B2B web and mobile apps
- Familiarity with market research domain
- Strong attention to detail and bias towards speed
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- User-centric product management approach
- Understanding of data, data management and good data practices
- Ability to do basic SQL to explore data
- Understanding of basic data analytics and data science concepts
About Data Ventures:
Data Ventures exists to unlock the full value of Walmart’s data by developing and productizing B2B data initiatives that empower merchants and suppliers to make better, faster decisions for the business. As part of this transformation, we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals to help drive data productization from concept to deployment.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 5 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 7 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 4 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.