Senior Product Manager, Omni Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1710372
What you'll do...
Senior Product Manager, Omni-Services
Our vision for Walmart Services is to be America’s destination of choice for complete service needs. We can achieve this vision by building a digitally led, best in-class omnichannel experience for our customers, members and associates.
As part of the Omni-Services team, you will build end to end experiences that provide seamless connectivity between Walmart digital and store experiences, enabling our customers and members more flexibility and control over their shopping journey while provide associates better tools and capabilities to streamline customer service. This role will be focused on building re-usable experiences & capabilities that will power all of the services.
With millions of customers engaging with our services online and in-store, you will have an opportunity to make an impact like no other platform. You will leverage the best-in-class methods to reinvent the way customers discover, manage and use services online and in-stores.
We are looking for self-starters who can partner effectively with stakeholder teams to drive execution. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, you’ll get to lead the execution of major cross-team customer-facing solutions.
· Develop short and long-term product strategies and roadmaps for Omni-services
· Drive strategic initiatives that require working across multiple teams
· Evaluate business cases and translate business and customer requirements into product roadmaps, engineering specifications, and underlying system dependencies to deliver customer benefits and meet financial goals
· Build a culture of end-to-end ownership, efficient operating reviews, data driven decision-making, strong partnerships, and willingness to take controlled risks to achieve results
· Actively manage key business stakeholders by conducting product reviews, strategy sessions with leadership, performance assessments, and priority setting based on impact and effort
· Run competitive intelligence analytics and internal data assessments to uncover new opportunities and turn them into insights that align with company goals
· Execute omni-services initiatives with engineering and data science partners, conduct and analyze results from rigorous AB testing to make launch decisions with product leadership
Who you are:
· Customer obsessed - you will always start with customer’s needs first and obsess over every aspect of their experience. You will work to reduce customer effort and aim to delight them with the best possible social discovery platform.
· Creative and Innovative - You are able to synthesize data from multiple sources to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address problems. You relish in solving problems in the simplest possible way.
· Collaborative - you have the ability to work collaboratively with large number of teams to make the product vision successful
· Analytical - You have a test and learn mentality and a structured way of working to improve your team’s products.
· Ability to influence - You’re comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in and communicating clearly.
· 4+ years of experience in product management
· Experience building digital products/features in partnership with design, engineering, key stakeholders
· Experience working with business and marketing stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
· Experience making data-driven product decisions and defining product roadmaps.At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more. You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices . Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J . The annual salary range for this position is $117,000.00-$234,000.00 Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives. Additional compensation for certain positions may also include: - Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location) - Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 5 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 7 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 4 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.