Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Product Development - Private Brand Food
Senior Manager II, Product Development - Private B...
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1473299
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Product Development – Private Brand Food
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make to create the future of retail, from responsible sourcing to sustainability – and everything in between.
As a Senior Manager II, Product Development, you will develop items for some of the biggest and most customer focused brands in the world. You will develop, monitor and manage product specifications through the product life-cycle to ensure quality and customer needs are met by collaborating with internal and external partners to determine product needs, drive initiatives, resolve issues, and ensure alignment. You know your supplier and customer needs better than anyone else and are constantly thinking about what is next for your business. Success in this role requires tenacity, a customer mindset, influence, and a competitive spirit. You’ll use your executive presence to work with suppliers and cross functional team members at all levels.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have Product Development experience in Food
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You are focused on creating and delivering high quality, consistent products
- You have a competitive spirit of being in front of trend and innovation
- You’re excited about solving complex challenges
- You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products
You’ll make an impact by:
- Ensuring products align with merchandising strategies by guiding the creative direction for new products; collaborating with merchants and providing advice related to product strategies, and providing direction regarding product needs to drive financial performance
- Identifying potential issues during the product life-cycle; performing root cause analysis and communicating findings; recommending solutions to resolve issues; performing visual in-store review of items to identify variances and evaluating products against specifications
- Benchmarking within the industry to identify trends and opportunities to grow profit and sales; and communicating protocols to teams and making recommendations to senior leaders on new or enhanced product offerings
- Working cross-functionally to develop options to address issues; resolving issues to minimize business disruption and ensure products are delivered on time; and ensuring communication with internal and external partners to drive product development initiatives
- Always looking for creative ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and customer experience
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field and 4 years’ experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Financial Modeling and Analysis, Manufacturing, Microsoft Office, Product Development, Programming Language - VBA, Project Management, Statistical Programming Language - Structured Query Language (SQL), Supervising Associates Masters, Masters: Arts Lean Six Sigma Champion Certification - Certification, Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."— Hannah, Sourcing Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?