Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager II, Advanced Analytics - WEC Product Analytics
(USA) Manager II, Advanced Analytics - WEC Product...
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1387325
What you'll do...
What you’ll do….
About the team
The eCommerce Product Analytics team partners with the eCommerce Product team to builds product to enhance the experience for millions of customers. You’ll leverage the best and latest tools to work with teams who develop experiences that have changed the industry including the cart and checkout experience, account creation and sign-in flows, and other purchase-oriented digital experience. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, you’ll get to deliver customer-centric solutions before they walk in the door, after they purchase, and every step in between. This is that place. This is Walmart.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Manager II, eCommerce Product Analytics role at Walmart could be the fit you’ve been looking for.
The role involves partnering very closely with multiple PMs, Engineers, Test Managers and Business Partners to elevate the site experience across verticals on Walmart.
Primary tasks include:
- Partner with the Product Analytics Management, Product Managers and engineering teams to accurately track and analyze existing and new product initiatives.
- Leverage clickstream data to identify opportunities for improving customer experience and influence product roadmaps. Perform conversion analysis, funnel analysis, impact sizing to influence decision-making
- Define and monitor KPIs to measure product performance and monitoring product health.
- Define the customer engagement data capture strategy and collaborate with engineering to ensure the accuracy of the data captured
- Create effective reporting and dashboards by applying expertise in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Splunk to monitor product performance
- Leverage extensive hands-on experience with SQL to query and process large amount of clickstream and transactions data from different databases such as Teradata, BigQuery, Google cloud, Hive to identify opportunities.
- Use statistical power analysis and hypothesis testing to shape and drive the analytics strategy for the Product Management team
- Design and execute A/B tests to identify and quantify the impact of new product feature as an ongoing discipline to constantly improve product features and provide better experiences for customers across all platforms (e.g., Desktop, Mobile, etc.).
- Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements
- Leverage advanced analytics solutions to identify product and business opportunities at scale
- Have at least 3 years of experience in small to mid-size analytics teams.
- Interest in growing into management role
- Experience using R OR Python for analytics or data management
- Experience using Tableau or related data visualization tool
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 3 years’ experience in analytics
- OR 5 years’ experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Contributing to high performing teams
- Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis
- Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements.
- Leading product or solution development
- Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
- Masters: Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more. You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices . Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J . The annual salary range for this position is $120,000.00-$180,000.00 Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives. Additional compensation for certain positions may also include: - Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location) - Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 2 years' experience in data analytics or related field OR 4 years'
experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Information Systems, Masters: Statistics
Primary Location...640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."— Shelby, Project Analyst
Hello, Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?