Group Product Manager- Logistics & Routing
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
About The RoleAs a Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for strategy and development of technology that connect customers and earners in the most fabulous and efficient way possible. You will leverage optimization, artificial intelligence and innovative design thinking collaborating cross functionally to improve experience for earners and customers while improving topline/bottom line for the largest gig-economy company in the world! What You’ll Do
- Define the roadmap and lead execution of matching, logistics and routing products that impact drivers, couriers, riders and eaters across mobility and delivery marketplaces.
- Work closely with pricing, driver, rider, legal and operations teams to deliver scalable delightful experiences that drive marketplace efficiency.
- Execute rapidly while maintaining a North Star aligned with Uber’s mission and strategies.
- Balance trade offs nimbly across experience, top/bottom line, regulatory risk and platformization.
- Drive cross-functional teams to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals. Requires collaborating with and challenging all members of cross functional teams (e.g. design, engineering, data science, legal, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and channel that energy into concrete and rapid execution.
- Maintain, monitor and measure the performance of launched products and funnel takeaways back into product development and innovation.
- Communicate product opportunities, challenges, plans, benefits and results to the appropriate audience at the appropriate time.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Product Management delivering successful and innovative products
- Strong customer emotional intelligence, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap
- Leadership and communication. Proven track record to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level
- Strong communication & partnership skills - this will be an extremely cross-functional role, with more than a handful of core stakeholder teams.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver extraordinary products
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for learning.
- Academic background or equivalent work experience in computer science, data science, statistics, economics or engineering highly preferred