Group Product Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
What The Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a talented, diverse, equitable and inclusive team of product managers and product leaders
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Uber’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- Minimum of 10 years of Product Management experience developing world-class applications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing happy, productive and empowered Product teams of at least three Product Managers
- Strong customer empathy, and the ability to blend user research with data to create a prioritized product roadmap.
- Experience working in a metrics and experimentation driven organization.
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders.
- Experience working with enterprise customers and ability to blend consumer product for enterprise applications
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in computer science or a quantitative domain.
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology & operations nature.
- 15 years of product management experience in developing innovative enterprise solutions and/or B2B2C products with mass adoption, beloved by your users
- 8+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- Masters in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?