Product Manager, InsurTech
san paolo d'argon, province of bergamo, italy
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building the technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.As a PM in Uber’s InsurTech team, you will drive the product charter to uncover challenges and deliver solutions at a global scale!We are seeking an outstanding and hard-working Product Manager with technical/analytical depth, product intuition and daring spirit to drive the user experiences roadmap.The role demands principled thinking, a stubborn refusal to settle, daring innovation, and a mentality that is always user-centered. With a champion team at a global footprint, such as our star Engineers, Product Designers, Operations and Data in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment we will together build tools, contextual experiences and implement policies to engender trust among our users!---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Build user-facing products as well as backend solutions that focus on product growth.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is vital to advise product direction by soliciting and embracing critical feedback
- Seek opportunities for new products that grip Uber's global scale and build upon Uber's infrastructure to provide outstanding and lasting customer value. Working with our regional teams to understand issues on the ground and make those solutions a part of your roadmap.
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to a spectrum of audiences including executives, other product teams, and other decision-makers across Uber.
- Partner with User Experience Research, Operations and Support teams to seek insights on user problems and evangelize those problems, along with your proposed solutions, across Uber.
- Distill the vision and strategy, and generate passion across the cross-functional team through creative problem solving and ruthless prioritization.
- Depth, expertise, and pragmatism. You have ground-breaking ideals for user experience and can apply them in a business environment.
- Passion. Excitement to share our message and dedication to winning user trust, the industry, and other professionals.
- Strong analytical skillset to identify the opportunities from data analytics and always back up your decisions based on the data.
- Leadership. Being able to educate and align cross-team team members on product decisions.
- You’re just as comfortable learning about complex and hyper-local insurance challenges that we are faced with in a global way as you are with thinking big in proactively building products to mitigate problems.
- You have great design instincts with a keen eye for detail. You have a track record of shipping products with intuitive designs that speak for customer obsession and value
- A great teammate. Product instincts are matched by your humility and willingness to problem-solve with the team, take the lead and have a great sense of what doing ‘the right thing’ is. You are an enabler not a blocker. Seek to mentor and share your knowledge with others.
- Minimum of 3 years experience delivering highly successful solutions in engineering, product management, data analytics or in strategy & operations within a tech company - you're very proud of what you've accomplished.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?