Senior Product Manager, Home Feed Experience
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
About The RoleWhether it’s a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when, and where they want it.The Intelligent Customer Experiences team owns all of the search and discovery surfaces on the Uber Eats app. What The Candidate Will DoAs a Senior Product Manager on this team, you will lead the product charter for the Home Feed user experience. You will help accelerate our mission to help customers land their next order, encourage exploration and delight them with new and exciting recommendations right when they open the app. You will work with a team of extraordinary scientists, designers, and engineers to bake personalization and smart ranking into our home feed such that customers can seamlessly discover restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and other offerings from Uber Eats! Basic Qualifications
- Computer science undergraduate (or other engineering degree equivalent) or business/management undergraduate degree
- Minimum 4 years of Product Management experience delivering highly successful and innovative technology products
- Passion for working on machine learning, and personalization-based products
- Experience with running experiments and data-driven decision-making ability
- High standards across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
- Experience building customer-facing products, iterating on iOS and Android user experience through A/B tests, and leading design sprints to deliver a world-class UX.
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help
- Experience running experiments to assess the effectiveness of releases
- Stellar design instincts and product taste.
- Experience applying machine learning to develop world-class product
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?