Product Marketing Manager, India
What You'll Do
- Collect and distill market requirements and serve as the voice of the market and its customers for our advertising R&D teams
- Partner with product teams to define the product strategy and establish the commercial roadmap in India
- Collaborate with sales leadership to understand adoption blockers and provide client-facing support
- Establish and complete cross-functional go-to-market launches for new advertising products
- Produce product adoption reports that identify adoption blockers and proposed growth plans
- Serve as the subject matter expert on our ad products both internally and externally
Who You Are
- You have a BA or BS degree; MBA or quantitative graduate degree a plus
- You have a minimum of 6+ years of advertisement/marketing experience, ideally with experience buying or selling ads or building new ad products; experience of SMB/self-serve sales, marketing and related technical knowledge a big plus
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of working in a digital advertising company operating globally
- You have a deep understanding of digital advertising industry and stakeholders in India market
- You have a passion for digital advertising and audio (music + podcasts)
- You have a track record of influencing senior collaborators in advertising sales, R&D and cross-functional teams
- You have a curiosity about telling stories that are backed by data analysis
- You have experience working globally and are empathetic to customer needs
- You can explain the value of highly technical concepts in human, relatable, and compelling language
Where You'll Be
- You will be based in the Mumbai office
Link copied to clipboard.
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Learn about life at Spotify