Manager, FP&A, Product and Technology
Financial Planning & Analysis
What You'll Do:
- Develop business cases to evaluate financial and strategic implications of key initiatives and investment areas in P&T
- Provide comprehensive FP&A support for P&T projects by coordinating the contributions from other finance areas including accounting and tax
- Support strategic projects in P&T from an FP&A perspective, including investment approvals
- Build a deep understanding of Spotify and its P&T organization in order to analyze how new projects and changes in product impact costs across the entire organization
- Track and report on financial performance of business cases, including model backtesting and forecast updates
- Consolidate, synthesize and communicate the financial narrative of business cases in a concise and executive friendly manner
- Establish investment frameworks for technology investments, engineering resources and product features
- Collaborate with P&T team to build new processes and overhaul existing processes across various businesses and initiatives
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of relevant financial modeling experience (including experience with income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement) in a complex and data-driven business environment
- Experience in a highly strategic and analytical role ideally at a high-growth technology company (bonus for experience in management consulting or investment banking)
- Proven quantitative and qualitative skills - business modeling in particular - with a strong ability to analyze and evaluate opportunities and ask the right questions to frame analyses
- Ability to drive projects from start to finishIntellectually curious, proactive in your approach to learning and execution, and a creative problem-solver
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a focus on generating results and willingness to “roll up your sleeves"
- Curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to keep projects moving and deliver phenomenal results on time without too much oversight
- Excellent communicator with experience distilling complex information into articulate narratives that cater to wide audiences, including those who are not quantitative or technical
- Ability to drive discussions and presentations at all levels of the organization
- Experience developing relationships and working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional partners globally
Where You'll Be:
- This is a New York based role
- Working hours? We operate within the local (EST) timezone for collaboration
Link copied to clipboard.
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Learn about life at Spotify