Product Director, Image Artwork Performance, Design Platform
What You'll Do
- You understand the marketing opportunities within the Visual Merchandising space and are able to explain image artwork impact in growth and consumption numbers.
- You can guide Visual Merchandising helping Spotify become the most visually engaging experience within the Audio Space.
- You are familiar how teams achieve excellence in design
- You understand the associated technology choices and asset management aspects
- You can develop a business strategy on how to create image artwork automation to effectively scale.
- You will identify and grow leaders within your team, setting them up for success through mentorship and coaching
- You will provide context, support, and mentorship as the team works toward our business objectives — you will inspire, not merely direct
- You will collaborate closely with your cross-functional peers in other business units such as Global Marketing, Music or Personalization to achieve broader business goals
- You will be accountable for the breadth of our Visual Merchandising experience across many contexts and platforms
- You will report to our Design Platform Lead
Who You Are
- You are an exceptional creative leader and have 10+ years of experience and at least 3+ experience of leading design teams at global consumer-focused companies
- You have experience in working autonomously and driving team growth and vision
- You have experience working with strategic design, creative directions and visual design systems and are up to date with culture and visual trends
- You have experience in working in multiple markets/regions and are humble towards the complexity and sensitivity of what that means.
- You are passionate about design and what it can do for the audio, content, and technology industries
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication and influencing skills to help you work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders.
- You thrive when developing great people and see others succeed
- You have a broad creative background and are well-versed in data-informed design
- You want to make an impact and take on big complex issues
Where You'll Be
- You will work out of the UK.
- Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Link copied to clipboard.
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Learn about life at Spotify