Sr. Product Management, Messaging Mobile/Web
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Marketing Cloud is the #1 Digital Marketing “Software As A Service (SaaS)” suite on Earth. Thousands of businesses across the planet depend on Salesforce to transform their business and customer experiences to capture, unify, segment and activate all their customer data to build meaningful touch points across the total customer experience. Salesforce believes in equality for all and building a workplace that reflects society.
We are looking for Manager and/or Sr. Manager of Product Management who will focus on Mobile App and Web App Experience capabilities to help customers reach and enrich their relationships across these channels. We need someone who is obsessed with understanding the needs of our customers, will drive innovation, lead and collaborate across the organization and between multiple customer services to deliver customer value at the highest level of system scale and performance.
As a member of Messaging Product Management team you will solve challenges with how organizations communicate with their customers across Marketing, Commerce, Service and Sales to provide seamless, fast, personalized experiences at massive scale. You will work with intelligent and motivated Salesforce teams across multiple products to deliver communication channel focused features and value.
The ideal candidate will be humble, intensely curious, and able to influence and lead without authority. They will be data-driven and able to simply and clearly articulate complex ideas to customers and internal stakeholders. They will be able quickly establish quality relationships with customers and build an internal network of trusted advisors.
They will have extensive expertise in bringing product and features to market which have high impact. They will have experience in cross-functional transformative projects which have improved customers experiences and business outcomes. They will have worked within an Agile framework and with multiple Scrum teams.
- Own the product vision and roadmap that synthesizes customers over the long and short term. Be an expert on the Jobs to be done and proposed solution of your product vision. Understand the how the vision will be delivered by the engineering team and provide input.
- Deliver products, features and integrations to market which drive significant incremental value for our customers
- Use quantitative data to inform decisions and measure impact of changes
- Conduct customer research and use informed customer feedback to drive improvements, customer behavior and outcomes
- Understand our competitors strengths, weaknesses and market strategy.
- Anticipate blockers, conflicts and obstacles, and address appropriately to solve them.
- Collaborate closely with engineering leaders and teams to deliver measurable outcomes and improvements
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives as a delivery component, representing their team's work with a small number of dependencies.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for solutions owned by your team.
- 3 - 5 year experience in product management, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with building mobile apps and/or SDK’s for Mobile Apps.
- Expert level experience with the full product development lifecycle for a a variety of products and features including ideation, business case generation, requirements gathering, iterative build and release, go to market activities and optimization for adoption and growth.
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership teams.
- Understanding of Mobile App Experience space including SDK capabilities a plus.
- Optional: MS in Informatics, System Design, Product Management or related field.
- Optional: BA or BS in any field plus relevant job-related experience.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $237,200.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $160,000 to $258,700.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.