Product Manager/Senior Product Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Note: By applying to the Product Manager posting, recruiters and hiring managers across the organization hiring product managers will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
The Product Manager will be in charge of creating the product's vision, strategy, and roadmap.
We provide insights that fuel critical decisions across the company, including executive leadership that uses them to set strategic directions for the company! You'll be working closely with various collaborators to develop an understanding of internal customer use cases and work with our engineering teams to implement your roadmap. You will work through ambiguity to be able to get results while leaning on relationships with key internal partners to align priorities and provide prioritized use cases for our engineers.
The Product Manager has primary accountability of being an expert on market and customer needs, translating them into prioritized product requirements, and of working closely with the UX, product development, and product marketing to successfully execution of the product roadmap within a fast pace, agile product lifecycle.
The Product Manager is also responsible for monitoring competition and evaluating our products positioning in the market.
This role calls for strong, proactive Product managers who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and love working with the best technology team in the world.
- 3+ years of product management experience, including data-oriented, analytics, SaaS & B2B products.
- Experience delivering successful SaaS products. Understanding the technical architecture of highly scalable web applications and/or SAAS products
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in taking one or more products through the full product cycle, from proposal to launch
- Experience as a product owner leading Agile teams at a technology company over multiple product releases
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with UX design and flow, designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Experience working with Engineering Team and in Agile methodology
- Ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Analytical and strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with building Business Intelligence or Data Analytics products and understanding their different layers.
- Experience with AI / GenAI / LLM technologies.
- Ability to travel abroad at least 3 times a year.
Benefits & Perks
Check out our benefits site which explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Check out our Salesforce Engineering Site.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.