IT Product Manager - National Security
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a National Security Product Manager, you will be in an exciting growth area working on ensuring that Business Technology supports Salesforce National Security growth. This position will require that you work with many groups at Salesforce; Security Compliance, Industrial Security, Business Technology as well as our Quote to Cash business partners.
We are seeking an individual who knows how to successfully navigate through roadblocks or tough organizational issues and views them as an opportunity. This person looks for creative technical solutions to complex problems and driving resolution to them. We would like someone who thrives in a constantly changing, high impact work environment.
* Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders, and collaborators to drive focus on the strategic program objectives and optimize program delivery. This includes supporting and holding resources accountable for their responsibilities within the program. Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic), lead and successfully implement the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership
* Work with multiple delivery teams to drive the successful delivery of business solutions.
* Hands on experience with capturing requirements, process flows and working with Scrum teams to develop feature roadmaps, epics, and stories
* Drive continuous improvement in the SNS product, including the introduction of automation to replace repeatable operational tasks.
* Apply best of breed external and internal tools, and an agile attitude to create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning; promote continuous improvement
* Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives
* Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward
* Provide “go to” leadership, transparency and awareness of the entire Technology & Products organization. Seek to continuously grow by proactively seeking and embracing constructive feedback
* Monitor and resolve end-to-end process for things like: repetitive struggles/sticking points, blockers
* Build plans and mitigations to address problems to ensure the alacrity of the cloud and/or program
* 5-7 years of experience in software product development as a BSA and Product Manager
* Experience working with infrastructure requirements, and support processes in environments subject to NIST 800-171, or NISPOM requirements
* Track record of successfully building alliances with teams and individuals in a matrixed environment
* Experience in framing, establishing and implementing large-scale (enterprise-level) initiatives
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
* Outstanding diligent organizational skills, with a strong individual process to follow-up on the smallest items to ensure nothing falls through the cracks
* Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
* Substantial emotional intelligence - can balance the needs of the company and read a situation to understand when to forcefully push something, or give it some space
* Self starting, “do-er” and intrinsically motivated with a history of successful project execution
* Strong influencing skills with an ability to motivate and drive others to succeed
* Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements, summarize key points, and communicate them at levels appropriate to your audience
* Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple geographically distributed technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, software engineering and security
* Concise written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in influencing executives to drive decisions
* Strong understanding of enterprise software development and infrastructure processes and lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile or similar methodologies
* Agile/Lean experience
* Experience creating detailed reporting and dashboards
* Seasoned professional in corporate communications, presentation, and risk management
* Information Systems Or Computer Science Masters Degree OR equivalent industry experience
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.