Executive Assistant, Consumer Products, Global Creative Group
This position provides comprehensive administrative support and manages the day-to-day operations for 2 VP-level consumer products executives. This position has frequent contact with all facets of Paramount Consumer Products & Experiences. Additionally, this role supports other members of the executives’ teams and interfaces regularly with other senior executives’ assistants throughout Paramount Global.
- Maintain Outlook calendars; manage overlapping meetings, events, and conflicts for executives
- Organize and coordinate domestic & International travel itineraries
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Assist with internal communications (maintain department lists, take and distribute meeting notes, compile/distribute agendas & status reports, presentations, etc.)
- Support entire GCG team with tech and equipment needs (remote and in-office)
- Prepare for and participate in departmental creative brainstorms
- Organize team offsites or other working sessions for Project Management and CS/Editorial teams
- Create and maintain SharePoint sites for Project Management and Editorial/Creative Strategy
- Develop standard processes for all other systems, including those needed to ensure security of all confidential materials (i.e., watermarking)
- Special projects including admin coverage when EVP, Global Creative is visiting the 1515 office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong internship experience considered
- Highly organized and meticulous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, SharePoint are essential; Illustrator and Photoshop a plus!)
- Should be flexible, adaptable & have a creative mentality
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Energetic, friendly, self-starting, problem-solver, positive
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues or information
- Professionalism and ability to successfully interact with individuals at all levels of an organization
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 60,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.