Manager, Ads FS&A - Product Platform
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to close to 250 million subscribers in over 190 countries. This requires great content, a frictionless choosing experience, and engaging conversation. As we continue to grow, we’re increasingly focusing on Commerce as well. We have ambitious plans, an enormous scale of the opportunity, and the passion to be the best in customer experience - which now includes offering more affordable price points for new ad-supported subscription plans.
We are seeking a curious and passionate experienced individual contributor to join our Ads Strategy team. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow quickly in this space, work closely with a highly cross-functional, global team, and contribute to one of the most impactful transitions we’ll have made in a decade.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of Netflix Ads Product Platform strategy.
- Acting as a strategic thought partner to cross-functional stakeholders, including Product Leaders, Measurement and Sales Leaders.
- Opportunity sizing and driving clarity around the business impact of our product initiatives. Providing strategic guidance on the right impact frameworks and levers.
- Modeling the financial impact of proposed new products and integrations. Working with colleagues on the Financial Planning and Analysis team to ensure that these changes are reflected in our financial forecast.
- Developing metrics and reporting around product performance and revenue generation.
- Preparing clear and concise presentation materials for stakeholders in small and large forums.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in strategy, product management, business operations or another related field.
- Knowledge of the advertising, ad tech, and advertising measurement ecosystem is required.
- Good understanding of the product development process.
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders and successfully driving cross-functional alignment.
- Strong modeling skills and comfort with manipulating large datasets in Excel and Google Sheets. Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau will be a plus.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and an eye toward using the 80/20 rule to address problems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver work under tight timelines.
- The ability to communicate complex concepts with varying degrees of detail depending on the forum. You know your audience and what they’re looking for.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $165,000 - $470,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.