Regional Product Manager - Hematology (Bispecific) - 2 positions
Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
We are Janssen.
Our mission drives us.
Our patients inspire us.
We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Please visit https://www.janssen.com/ for more information.
We are searching for the best talent for two (2) Regional Product Manager – Hematology (Bispecific) roles based in one of our J&J offices ( São Paulo, Brazil; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Bogotá, Colombia; Mexico City, Mexico; Panamá or Santiago, Chile ).
Purpose: The Regional Product Manager - Hematology (Bispecific) will be responsible for developing regional marketing strategy and deliverables for bispecific antibodies for Multiple Myeloma, which will aggregate to the portfolio in the Latin America (LATAM) region. You will also work with the Integrated Brand Value Team (IBVT) team to develop regional strategy and tactics for Hematology Therapeutic Area (TA), partner with Country Value Team (CVTLs) and product managers to identify regional programs to support products in the TA and promote best practice sharing within LATAM, connect with global colleagues to effectively integrate, influence and provide visibility to local needs, lead development of regional marketing tools for the TA, and manage regional brand budget and identify cost efficiencies.
• Leads the co-creation of the regional brand strategy with the rest of the IBVT and CVT members.
• Responsible for forecasting pipeline brands under the IBVT scope on the Long-Range Financial Plan.
• Develop Business Cases for pipeline products to evaluate commercial opportunities in the region in partnership with local leaders.
• Lead kick off meetings for launch products in the region and well as Launch excellence discussions with clusters.
• Support cluster to strategically develop and enhance sales.
• Deliver and update Brand Books with core strategy and tactics for the LATAM region.
• Displays expertise of critical therapeutic area and exhibits effective planning and prioritization skills.
• Responsible to partner with the local operating companies and global colleagues for material development, market research, advisory board execution, sales training, local and regional congresses, understanding of sales structure and selling platform.
• Provide leadership across the region to coordinate key deliverable timeline and strategic and tactical agreement.
• Identifies and communicates business opportunities to strengthen the brand.
• Prioritization of marketing deliverables based on launch timeline for each country in region.
• Identifies product-specific regional growth initiatives and provide collaboration, networking, and support to operating companies in their execution.
• Maintains and exchanges best practices for brand within the region.
• Responsible for management of regional brand budget.
• Partnership with region to develop core platform for sharing of tools/best practices.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
• A master’s or higher degree is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 8 years of related experience is required.
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry experience is required.
• Strategic marketing experience is required.
• Solid marketing background, 3+ years of experience is preferred.
• Experience in Oncology or Hematology is preferred.
• Experience in product launches is preferred.
• Proficiency in English is required. Portuguese or Spanish are preferred.
• This position may require up to 10% of travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Something looks off?