Product Director, Professional Promotion, TAR-200 (Horsham, PA) - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Professional Promotion, TAR-200, located in Horsham, PA.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
As the fastest growing Oncology company, we are focused on transforming care and delivering innovative therapies for patients facing unmet medical needs to help them live longer and better. Our robust portfolio of cutting-edge oral, biologic and cell therapies include novel approaches to predict, prevent, intercept, detect and potentially defeat cancer someday changing the way cancers are treated. Learn more at www.janssen.com . Follow us at @JanssenUS .
The Product Director will be accountable for understanding and implementing strategies to influence treatment in the localized bladder cancer marketplace. In addition, you will be responsible for executing the strategies to include development and implementation of health care professional marketing plans, early KOL engagement strategy, and initiatives in the Oncology marketplace. This position reports to Group Product Director, Professional Promotion Marketing and you will serve as a core member of the brand marketing team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead launch readiness efforts (disease awareness campaign/message development, branded campaign/message development, and strategic value excellence framework)
- Build integrated marketing plans to achieve business goals. These plans will include key components such as strategy and tactical plans, agency management, budget management, sales support materials, PRC/regulatory review, professional marketing, creative and message development and execution.
- Lead competitive workstream, monitor marketplace activities and work with cross-functional partners to build and execute a competitive strategy to maintain market leadership.
- Lead early KOL Engagement Strategy and Mapping, including managing and coordinating touchpoints with Urology Steering Committee
- Lead ad boards as needed
- Partner with field sales and sales training teams to develop aligned strategic objectives and execution of professional initiatives for key disease indications.
- Develop content for sales meetings and plan of action meetings.
- Partner with Professional/Medical Education team on strategy and content for peer-to-peer engagements.
- Develop and execute integrated professional business plan for assigned disease indications.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of overall business experience is required.
- 5 years of pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience required.
- Professional Marketing and KOL Engagement experience preferred.
- Experience in a highly competitive marketplace is required.
- Experience in Urology and/or Oncology Preferred. Drug Delivery System/Device experience of interest.
- Proven experience in the following critical business competencies preferred: Analysis, Customer/Market Knowledge, Marketing Execution, Business Planning and Financial Acumen.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen and interdependent partnering. Ideal candidate will thrive in fast-growing, dynamic marketplace.
- Must be capable of handling and prioritizing multiple priorities and must demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to partner and influence across functions and organizations to drive business goals.
- This role is based in Horsham, PA and requires up to 25% domestic and some international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Something looks off?