Senior Product Manager, Data & Digital
Johnson & Johnson
Robotics & Digital Solutions, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies is recruiting for a Senior Product Manager, Digital, Data & Connectivity. This role will be based out of Santa Clara, CA.
Robotics and Digital Solutions, is part of Johnson & Johnson Med Tech. At Johnson & Johnson Robotics and Digital Solutions, we’re changing the trajectory of health for humanity, using robotics to enhance healthcare providers’ abilities and improve patients’ diagnoses, treatments, and recovery times. Johnson & Johnson Robotics was established in 2020 with the integration of Auris Health, Verb Surgical, C-SATS, and Ethicon. It comprises three key med-tech platforms: Flexible Robotics (MONARCH®), Surgical Robotics (OTTAVA™), and Digital Solutions. Join our collaborative, rapidly growing teams in the San Francisco Bay Area (Redwood City and Santa Clara), Cincinnati, and Seattle. You’ll collaborate on breakthrough medical technologies that unite multiple subject areas to build a connected digital ecosystem that advances medical professionals’ skills and improves patient outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our newly created team that envisions and delivers the digital ecosystem of software products that will wrap around the Ottava™ surgical robotics experience. In this role, you will drive the development and implementation of product strategy that aligns with the Ottava™ program vision and goals. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer support, to develop and launch innovative products that meet customer needs and drive business growth. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a proven track record of delivering successful products in a highly matrixed environment.
- Develop and implement product roadmap that align with objectives and customer needs, including defining and prioritizing product features and requirements.
- Conduct market research and acquire feedback from customers, designers, and engineers to provide opportunities for product innovation.
- Representing the voice of the customer, partner with the marketing, engineering, and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Identify weaknesses in prototypes and making the appropriate modifications.
- Ensure that high standards of quality, reliability, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
- Be comfortable working across many functions in be a skilled influencer to drive decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, computer science, biomedical, or a related field is required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of total relevant work experience with at least 3 years of software/digital product management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for conceiving, creating, and designing useful, innovative products.
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions.
- Good organization, prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Experience with Agile frameworks & methodologies
- Strategic mentality with a customer-centric approach and a passion for innovation
- Keen interest in understanding the medical device industry and delivering products that prioritize patient safety above all else
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Background in software development and program management
- Experience with managing products that are Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)
- Experience delivering products in highly regulated industries
- This role is based in Santa Clara, CA and may require up to 25% travel both international and domestic.
- The anticipated base salary range for this role is $130,200 to $224,825
Do you want to be part of a diverse team delivering innovative products to market? Apply today!
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Something looks off?