Product Director, Market Development, Prostate and GU Strategy (Horsham, PA) - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Market Development, Prostate and GU Strategy, based in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
This position will have responsibility for Genitourinary (GU) Cancer market development, specifically prostate and bladder portfolios, and continued elevation of Janssen in Urology. Key responsibilities include generating insights, shaping, and implementing market development initiatives. This role will work across multiple functions and teams, including prostate and bladder marketing, field sales, sales learning & development, UBAMs, analytics, and medical/RWVE to help execute our key business initiatives.
- Build integrated Prostate and Bladder Cancer market development marketing plans aligned to business goals and strategic imperatives. Key components will include detailed tactical plans, agency management, budget management, customer facing materials, and CAC review.
- Guide “Win in GU” priority strategic areas in partnership with aligned leaders.
- Work closely with commercial excellence team to use customer insights to shape tactics and strategy.
- Gather insights from external stakeholders and collaborate with internal partners including legal, HCC, medical to deliver innovative initiatives.
- Develop resources and content to support market development initiatives.
- Engage with the sales and account management field team to drive appropriate use of materials and capture meaningful insights.
- Partner across the Prostate and Bladder Cancer Marketing Teams to ensure alignment on key strategies and content.
- An established track record in challenging the status quo in a highly collaborative fashion will be essential in this new role.
- Position will require 25% travel (may occur on weekends).
- Maintain complete understanding of ACCME/HCC/PhRMA Guidelines
This is not a comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of related industry experience. Background should include a strong record of professional advancement and accomplishments.
- 5 years of pharmaceutical or medical device experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills are required.
- Experience in complex business environments is required.
- Must be capable of prioritizing multiple priorities, model leadership behaviors, and create partnership across functions.
- Urology experience preferred.
- Account management experience preferred.
- People leadership experience preferred.
- Proven experience in the following critical business proficiencies is preferred: Analysis, Customer/Market Insights, Marketing Execution, and Business Planning.
This position is located in Horsham PA and requires up to 25% travel predominantly domestically with limited international travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Something looks off?