Product Manager, Consumer Marketing & Health Equity (CVM) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Product Manager, Consumer Marketing & Health Equity (CVM) to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position within Cardiovascular and Metabolism franchise will support the Direct to Consumer marketing strategy for Xarelto and tactics and will focus on the Heath Equity efforts for the CVM. The Product Manager will work closely with a large, cross-functional team from within the CVM marketing team, as well as agency, medical, CS&O, field engagement and copy approval committee members.
- Core Consumer Message Creation: Shape the consumer activation through development and execution of Core consumer Assets across multi medium and support regional media activations.
- Management of the Consumer digital tools : Partner with JJT and agency to ensure seamless support of the Xarelto Consumer Website and partner closely with PECS for the flawless integration with PECS tools and offerings.
- Health Equity Asset development: Lead a cross functional team of internal and external contributors to secure timely field delivery of assets through the regulatory approval process (CAC) inclusive of co-leading projects through the agile pod
- CAC Captain: Lead the CVM marketing department to prioritize content reviews, timely notification of goals and work with CAC to communicate business strategy.
- Partner across a matrix organization: Lead teams inclusive of internal and external partners to maximize brand objectives. Benchmark across the Janssen business to leverage and maximize promotional pieces across the Xarelto Brand
- Support patient advocacy engagements and unbranded education Contents: Manage and secure all content approvals (branded and unbranded) for advocacy engagement / conventions and partner with our sales field organization to maximize strategic engagement objectives and tactical execution on behalf of the Xarelto Marketing team
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or an equivalent is required. An MBA is helpful, but not required
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years business experience, of which at least 3 years of successful experience in Marketing, Sales or Sales Learning & Development / related fields is required
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and shape information into insights building consensus across business partners to deliver on executional tactics
- Exceptional project management and communication & interpersonal skills with a heightened ability to collaborate across a matrix organization required
- Willingness to be both strategic and execution focused to deliver on brand priorities and maximize consumers and patients facing messages required
- Previous CVM and Health Equity experience is preferred
- This role may require up to 30% domestic travel
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $97,000 USD to $ 166,750 USD.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
#WinwithHeart #Janssenbreakthrough #mycompany
Something looks off?