Senior Manager, MedTech ERP Technical Product Owner (Data and Analytics)
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Senior Manager for the role of MedTech ERP Technical Product Owner (Data & Analytics), located in Raritan, NJ or other Johnson & Johnson locations and will consider remote work. This role will be a member of the MedTech ERP TranSCend organization and will be a technology partner to the MedTech Supply Chain Digital Transformation business team.
We are expanding our J&J business from being a provider of Medical Devices only, to offering MedTech solutions. This requires a significant investment into our digital capabilities and system technologies. As part of the broader business strategy of Medical Devices Technology (MT), we are committed to delivering the MedTech Supply Chain (SC) Digital Transformation Strategy, a multi-year global business transformation initiative that will modernize our end-to-end Supply Chain digital capabilities by harmonizing our disparate ecosystem of 40+ major global MT ERP systems, standardizing our core business processes and products across Plan, Source, Make, Quality, Deliver, and Data, and enabling our integrated data strategy through a single, global MT TranSCend SAP S4 HANA instance.
The Global Product Owner ERP Data & Analytics is responsible for global standardization within MedTech ERP technology solutions in the Data & Analytics area. The Product Owner leads design, validation, and delivery of data and analytics capabilities aligned with business priorities and long term strategies. The position governs the scope of the MT TranSCend SAP S4 HANA global template and drives template innovation and evolution through the TranSCend deployments. This role will be responsible for delivering global Data & Analytics solutions that ignite growth and deliver value across Medical Devices Technology using the SAP S4 HANA platform and other supply chain systems across the J&J network. This role will contribute to architecture of all associated systems including integration methodology, business processes, master data, process re-engineering and process improvement.
- Accountable for the design and implementation of SAP S4 HANA capabilities supporting Data & Analytics.
- Closely collaborate with business partners within Data & Analytics and other Supply Chain functions to align technology solutions with business strategies and technology standards.
- Responsible for providing deep technical understanding of the MT ERP Global S/4 HANA product to MT and Supply Chain business partners, with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform capabilities and how it can be configured/architected to meet business needs.
- Provide technical leadership in the design and architecting of ERP solutions that will enable best in class integrations across Data & Analytics, inclusive of integration technologies.
- Be an active participant and functional member of the MT Transcend Architectural Design Review boards to provide technology & architectural leadership for Data & Analytics requirements.
- Accountable for leading and promoting the MT Global ERP enterprise architecture standards to drive supply chain efficiencies.
- Actively engage with business and functional teams in providing the best fit technical solutions while aligning to the MT TranSCend Global Implementation Framework (TGIF) and standards.
- Encourage creative solutions with the strength of past knowledge and experiences acquired through other ERP and Data & Analytics program executions in Supply Chain.
- Define and promote the MT Global ERP enterprise architecture standards and strategies to drive supply chain efficiencies.
- Ability to work closely with business personnel to understand areas of process transformation and opportunities. Able to provide insight and process improvements to business partners including Business Process Owners, Global Product Owners, Business Technology Leaders and JJT PLOs.
- Partner across IT teams (Product Lines, Architecture, Technology Services and Data Science) as One IT to deliver high quality analytics solutions which are aligned to business and IT strategies.
- Responsible for leading the collection, analysis, documentation, and coordination of a business requirements and capability alignments to extend the MD TranSCend model.
- Collaborates with the business on current processes and proposes solutions to enhance current functionality.
- Own the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents. Ensures solutions are in alignment with long term business needs.
- Communicate technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including managers, business owners and technical counterparts.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and provide support of change initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with leadership and the appropriate partners.
- Lead the ERP and extended support teams in pillars of innovation. Creating opportunities and driving initiatives that modernize the core ERP technology platform, shifting from support and enhancement of legacy infrastructures to driving digital transformation initiatives using new technologies.
- Ensure compliance to all J&J processes and standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required; degree or focused degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, Operations Management, Operations, Business, Data Science, IT or a related field is preferred.
- Required 8+years of technology experience with ERP and Data & Analytics, with experience designing, developing, implementing, and running operational technological processes within a global organization
- Must have experience leading analytics or technology teams and developing and implementing an analytics capability.
- Solid understanding of the underlying technical architecture and benefits of S/4 HANA and complementary technologies for Data & Analytics.
- People management (inclusive of developing, mentoring and coaching) experience preferred
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and anticipate/identify complex problems.
- Versatility and agility to work in a fast-changing environment with enthusiasm
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication flow among partners and leadership.
- Direct experience leading supply chain projects with Scaled Agile methodologies required.
- Has deep understanding of business value and IT capabilities, and able to relate priorities to associated technology investments.
- Experience working in a global environment and leading teams across multiple countries.
- Experience effectively collaborating and managing partners.
- Required knowledge in the management of GxP and SOX validated systems.
- Applied knowledge of S/4 HANA is preferred.
- We are expanding the MD ERP organization structure, looking to expand our team footprint across all J&J locations in the U.S. This role will require up to 25% travel.
- Given that peers and stakeholders are in multiple global locations, this role must be willing to adapt to flexible schedule to meet global time-zone requirements.
Expected Base Salary : $113k - $195k
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?