Senior Manager, Deliver & Customer Experience -Technical Product Manager
Johnson & Johnson
Supply Chain BT Enterprise Product Lines (PLs) are responsible for developing global IT strategies and roadmaps to drive competitive advantage and deliver business value across segments. This role is responsible for the overall strategic direction for their product line in support of Supply Chain global business strategy. This leader will align product strategy, roadmap, technical capabilities and delivery in support of current and future business goals.
The role will direct Product Line engagement with Business and Technology Leaders to identify and prioritize product delivery ensuring the consistent implementation of these solutions across segments. Individual will model leadership with business acumen and technical expertise to drive measurable business value with consistent technology solutions aligned to business strategy. Product Line will employ Agile Product Development and Continuous Process Improvement with Hospital System Integration and Order Lifecycle Management across product line organization and rapidly improve business value through innovative technical capabilities. Leader will create culture of innovation with deep understanding of industry emerging technical trends and digital/technology health product impact to purposely incorporate into product roadmap to drive business value for J&J.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Product Line Management – Develops, articulates, and implements strategic direction for their product lines in support of customer experience business strategy. Leading and responsible for strategy, roadmap, technical capabilities and delivery in support of current and future business goals.
- Product Delivery – Accountable for optimizing product delivery through continuous process improvement, platforms, digital capabilities and reuse for consistent product development. Prioritizes and aligns timing with business and IT stakeholders to ensure overall alignment to plan
- Develops processes and tools to drive consistency and predictability in the delivery of custom solutions. Continuously reviews and improves processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the product line.
- Partner with Business Process Owners, BTLs, Other Supply Chain IT PLOs, Enterprise Architecture, Technology Infrastructure and Application Services and enterprise programs leadership teams to drive alignment on goals, objectives, and delivery of programs
- Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
- Continuously learn via research, technology vendors, IT Architecture and tech. events to get ahead of the curve and proactively being new relevant capabilities to the product line
Required Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree in the field of Management Information Systems or other
Required Years of Related Experience: 10-15 years of broad-based business experience, 5-10 years of IT product management, digital connected commerce application development and roll-out, customer centric technical solutioning, digital channels, and agile development.
Prior experience managing and leading digital technology services, managing global teams and rolling out innovative programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
Product and Program Management experience in deployment of major IT capabilities across multiple sites and multiple regions.
- Demonstrated track record in delivery of complex projects and programs utilizing Agile delivery techniques.
- Experience delivering global digital programs is a requirement.
- Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units
- Strong Business Acumen & Communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to understand business requirements and define a data and analytics strategy and the associated capabilities
- Strong leadership experience in building highly effective, collaborative teams with strong track record of successful delivery.
- Strong experience in digital connected commerce and emerging technology with demonstrated results required.
- Experience in digital product management and rolling out digital products required.
Required Years of People Management Experience : > 5 years
Percentage travel: 15%
Preferred Area of Study: Computer science, Operations, Program Management/Delivery, or Supply chain management / manufacturing.
Preferred Related Industry Experience: Experience in Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Consumer product goods industries.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- An understanding of supply chain processes focusing customer experience, end to end order management, e-commerce, hospital system integration and processes.
- Considerable knowledge of healthcare, cross sector industry experience around pharmaceutical & medical devices
- Good experience around process improvement, product management, and budgeting/forecasting, resource management, people management. IT solution estimation, end to end delivery and product life cycle management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills. Preferably multi country working exposure.
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders at all levels of the organization with a key emphasis on management of executive level stakeholders. Analytical and critical thinking.
- Good knowledge/experience on SAP (techno functional SD, MM modules), Customer EDI, SAP Hybris, System Integration, CRM, Sales Force. Preferably with S4H knowledge as well as SAP WM understanding and its integrations.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Something looks off?