Group Product Manager, High Performance Computing, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in product management within cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, or supply chain networks.
- 10 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 5 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience working in the High Performance Computing (HPC) business.
- Experience driving complex third-party GTM agreements with software and hardware vendors as well as system integrators.
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues.
- Experience driving executive communications (both internal and external).
- Knowledge of HPC verticals and their corresponding workloads' requirements.
- Knowledge of AI/ML frameworks and techniques, and how they fit into HPC workloads.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $208,000-$306,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Collaborate with our customer facing teams to capture requirements into our roadmaps.
- Understand the HPC ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, functions, and ecosystem partners.
- Define and drive execution of our HPC product and solutions roadmaps for use cases across priority verticals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?