Senior Marketing Analytics Manager, Product Marketing, Google Cloud
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field (such as Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- 9 years of experience as a marketing analyst using statistical techniques and quantitative modeling.
- 5 years of experience analyzing data sets using SQL.
- Experience developing data visualizations.
- Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, etc.).
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to drive consensus on requirements, including strategic direction, ad-hoc analysis, or development of new data pipelines.
- Experience building Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipelines.
- Experience presenting to leadership, with ability to represent and influence discussions involving quantitative concepts and data-based stories.
- Familiarity with marketing or product analytics data.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As the Senior Marketing Analytics Manager on the Google Cloud Product Marketing team, you will be at the forefront of identifying and resolving marketing issues and opportunities. In this role, you will work with engineering, marketing, and sales to conduct data-oriented analysis to inform the strategic marketing direction.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $151,000-$232,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to complete analysis, integrate multiple data sources, and generate business insight.
- Deliver user-friendly and informative dashboards and recurring reports, iterating and prototyping to meet business needs.
- Provide advanced analytics and experimentation support. Enable data-driven marketing by applying statistical techniques to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and technical leadership in data extraction and manipulation, dash-boarding, visualization and analytical, statistical, and data mining techniques.
- Provide high-level insight and detailed, segmented, investigative analyses to inform changes and opportunities to understand and enhance customer utilization of Google Cloud products.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?