Launch Lead and Pixel Product Planning
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Experience working in Consumer Electronics including products and technologies
- Experience working with staff and stakeholders that are geographically dispersed
- Experience with product planning launches for Consumer Electronics products in the APAC market
- Experience in leadership and organizational management
- Experience working in smartphones with a understanding of product-related technology and commercial strategy
- Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, global, intellectually intense, consumer-oriented environment
- Ability to be able to zoom from strategy to execution, business minded, and collaborative
About the job
Product and Business Strategy Leaders bring together teams across Google’s functions to help products execute optimally. Our team pushes Google to scale at key points that refine our products and infrastructure by executing efficiently, bringing solid business sense and sound judgment, and working effectively across organizational lines.
Our roles often include components of strategy (e.g. analyzing and understanding new trends in the industry, building business plans), operations (e.g. running the cadence of organizations, connecting the operating lines between our functions), and communications. Our team partners with senior leadership to run important functions that cross-cut our existing organizations and deliver high impact projects. We help Engineers, PMs, UX, and all of our other functions to build amazing products that delight our users, and then get those products into their hands.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Lead aspects of Product Planning and Launch for Pixel with a focus on launch strategy
- Lead or assist in core initiatives involving APAC phone launches and program sustainability
- Own significant elements of launch of Pixel phone end-to-end across APAC, leading across product, GTM, partnerships, marketing, forward, reverse, and operations activities
- Coordination with global/local and cross-functional program managers (sales, marketing, supply chain) achieving global synthesis for Pixel product team
- Prepare and distribute various reports and updates on the status of the project to various audiences, including executive management, functional management, etc
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?