Product Manager, Google Nest
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a product management, engineering, or technology role.
- Experience in building, scaling, and bringing a consumer product to market.
- MBA in Business Operations, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in product management or other relevant consumer product launches.
- Experience with cross-functional teams including Engineering, UX, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Privacy, and Legal.
- Familiarity with mobile and consumer electronics technology stack, including algorithms/sensors, platform software, cloud services, and consumer UX/UI.
- Familiarity with computing, mobile operating systems, and software application development lifecycles.
About the job
The Google Nest team is looking for a Product Manager to help us build the future of the home through our solution products and services, specifically in the home connectivity (WiFi) and awareness (security) spaces.
The Google Nest team focuses on hardware, software, and services for the home, ranging from Nest thermostats to Nest smart displays. The Google Nest team develops, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make users’ homes more helpful. Our mission is the helpful home: to create a home that cares for the people inside it and the world around it.
- Own the software roadmap and product requirements for the Google Nest Wi-Fi product line, informed by market, business, user, and technical trade-offs.
- Establish performance Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and work with cross-functions to define and lead programs that gives exceptional experiences in the market.
- Collaborate with the full stack of engineering functions, including algorithm, platform, and backend services to define the software specifications to satisfy use cases and manage execution with our Program Management team.
- Work with UX design, UX Researcher, and other stakeholders to develop the design and definition of features. Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, and other functions on go-to-market plan for feature releases and product launches.
- Drive commercial success by identifying significant revenue opportunities, and facilitating alignment amongst leadership.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?