Product Manager, Machine Learning Tools
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; San Diego, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 3 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience with machine learning related silicon, including specialized ML accelerators, DSP, GPU, CPU.
- Experience working with developer tools for mobile compute applications targeting processors such as GPU, DSP, or specialized ML accelerators.
- Experience with high-level ML frameworks, toolchains, and developer tools.
- Experience working directly with executive level leadership, with an ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Familiarity with software development life cycles for machine learning experiences and associated challenges.
About the job
Our team builds Google Tensor, Google’s first custom mobile System-on-Chip (SoC) that powers the latest Pixel phones. Google Tensor makes transformative user experiences possible with the help of cutting-edge machine learning running on Google Tensor TPU. Our goal is to productize the latest Machine Learning (ML) innovations and research on TPU by providing developers with the right tools and increasing development velocity.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $164,000-$252,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Own and create the next generation of tools portfolio for Google Tensor TPU.
- Define tools roadmap to help developers easily productize ML-based use cases on Google Tensor, tools could be related to ML authoring, ML toolchain, profiling, debugging, and optimization.
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure that the tools are on track for delivering developer value, these should measure tools adoption, development speed, ease of use, developer satisfaction, development cost, product impact, etc.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?