Product Manager III, Fitbit
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Candidates will typically have 2 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- Typically 1 year of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Master's degree in a technology or business related field.
- Candidates will typically have 2 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- Typically 2 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
- Typically 2 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales finance, and other stakeholders.
- Typically 1 year of experience in software development or engineering.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Support PRDs by collaborating with partner teams (e.g., engineers, PgMs, UX) during product design and development to implement the requirements.
- Define product roadmaps by operationalizing defined strategy.
- Articulate defined product vision in a way that captures attention and compels others to drive action despite obstacles and competing priorities.
- Validate the market size and opportunity (e.g., user-based, strategic opportunity, revenue). Identify opportunities in the market landscape.
- Facilitate launches, maintenance, and retirement in collaboration with other cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?