Technical Solutions Consultant, Product Lifecycle Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in technical project management, stakeholder management, professional services, solution engineering or technical consulting.
- 1 year of experience in technical troubleshooting and writing code in one or more programming languages.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform or similar public Google Cloud platforms.
- Understanding of installation, configuration, and patching of PLM Application server and client components, data model updates, and additional integrations.
- Knowledge on PLM Application Servers/APIs, RDBMS, NoSQL, and Autoscaling/Serverless frameworks.
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
As a member of the engineering systems team within Google’s Devices and Services organization, you will support global supply chain and operations. You will deliver strategic and operational enablers for hardware engineering operations functions including design, build management, Product Life Management (PLM), and supply chain tools to support Google’s hardware supply chain.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $114,000-$168,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage the configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of PLM software including Computer Aid Design (CAD), Bill-of-Material (BOM), and Supply Chain capability enablement.
- Develop applications using Google Cloud (GCP) resources and managing Google Cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploy and debug GCP hosted solutions as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design and develop application architectural patterns, micro services, event-driven framework, etc.
- Author and review technical documents, including design and development. Participate in collaborative design and code reviews.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?