Product Manager, Waze
- Experience as Product Manager in a Business-to-Consumer startup or organization.
- Experience with product life cycle.
- Experience in developing product and/or product marketing plans based on deep consumer insights.
- Entrepreneurial background or experience working in small start-ups.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
About the job
Product is where it all begins at Waze. Whether you are a designer, UI expert, or product manager you will play a role in shaping and advancing various Waze projects and products. Your creativity, dedication to UX and good eye for detail ensures that Waze's products are well received, intuitive and polished. You collaborate with the product team to mock up new features and then work closely with R&D to bring them to life.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
Happy, engaged and excited Wazers are all that matters here at Waze—that's why product is at the center of it all. Responsible for our product is a small team of talented, creative, and multidisciplinary product managers, UI experts and designers who work closely with R&D and our community to find new and innovative ways to enthuse our users. We are looking for creative individuals with a passion for the consumer mobile and social spaces to complement our team.
- Be responsible for an entire product life cycle. Initiate the idea, validate the need, implement, and optimize.
- Gather and prioritize requirements and define the goal. Work closely with Design, Marketing, and Support teams to deliver the product experience to users.
- Manage a set of conversions and use metrics that directly tie to overall company performance.
- Be data-driven, iterative, and relentless in pursuit of a better, more personalized way to discover and experience Waze.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?