Product Manager, Chromecast with Google TV
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in product or program management
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle (e.g., product roadmap, requirements definition, go-to-market strategy, or product launch, etc.)
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- Experience shipping consumer hardware
- Experience working with partners and vendors as part of the broader hardware supply chain and ecosystem
- Familiarity with TV products and technologies
- Familiarity with the Android platform
- Excellent communication skills
About the job
Our Entertainment team contributes to the mission of helping people access excellent entertainment from home. The team is responsible for our first-party hardware, Chromecast with Google TV.
The Google Nest team focuses on hardware, software, and services for the home, ranging from Nest thermostats to Nest smart displays. The Google Nest team develops, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make users’ homes more helpful. Our mission is the helpful home: to create a home that cares for the people inside it and the world around it.
- Land and sustain the Chromecast with Google TV portfolio in market.
- Define hardware for our streaming portfolio (e.g., streaming device and remote control), including collaboration with the Google TV team that owns the core software experience for these products.
- Work with Engineering, Design, and others to execute on the aligned product definition.
- Work with our go-to-market teams to develop a successful strategy to land and scale our portfolio in market.
- React to user feedback from a variety of sources to land sustaining quality improvements for the portfolio.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?