Senior Product Manager, Google Cloud
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Bellevue, WA, USA; Raleigh, NC, USA; Durham, NC, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in product management, co-founder or related technical role.
- 3 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, and/or supply chain networks.
- 3 years of people management experience with direct reports.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development and operations, or artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google Cloud helps employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business. As a Google Cloud Senior Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of cloud services. Additionally, you will develop product solutions, Mergers and Acquisitions, go-to-market, and business relationships to execute on the market potential and benefits possible from applying Google’s technologies in the enterprise market.
By applying to this role, you'll be considered for all teams working on Enterprise, including Google Cloud Platform, Google Workspace, Unified Fulfillment Optimization, Google Cloud Systems, Google Cloud Security, Business Application Platform, Google Cloud AI/ML, Developer Product Group, and Internal Tools.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $164,000-$252,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Understand the cloud ecosystem markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?