Group Product Manager
About the Team
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. We're building a team of incredibly talented product leaders to define and execute on our vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world.
We are looking for talented and innovative leaders to oversee a team of direct reports within one of the following pillars: Customer Service Automation or Storefront. These roles are a hybrid of remote work and in-person collaboration.
About the Role
As a Group Product Manager at DoorDash, you’ll be responsible for driving key strategic objectives that are highly visible to key leaders across the company. You’ll partner directly with engineers, designers, analysts, and more as you drive the product definition, strategy, and long-term vision. All in all, we’re looking for product leaders who thrive on crafting a world-class user experience, driving impact, and scaling 0-to-1 opportunities.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You’ll manage and grow a team of direct reports
- You’ll have end to end ownership of key product areas, from strategy to execution
- You’ll own the product strategy and vision, define the product roadmap and alignment, and help drive your team through the execution
- You’ll create direct relationships with merchants, consumers and dashers to deeply understand their perspectives and pain points as you develop your strategy
- You’ll be instrumental in growing and scaling a mission critical business line within DoorDash
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years managing a team of product managers
- You have 8+ years of product management Industry experience
- You have specific, prior user-facing experience in industries such as eCommerce, technology or multi-sided marketplaces
- You thrive in a cross-functional world where you’re closely partnered and aligned with your operations, engineering, design and engineering counterparts, and you know how to keep everyone working together toward a common goal
- You have proven abilities in influencing complex orgs, and are simplifying chaos and ambiguity into a clear product vision and prioritized strategy
- You are experience provided business reviews to senior executives
- You have empathy for the users you build for
- You are passionate about DoorDash and the problems we are solving for
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?