OT Security Technical Product Marketing Manager
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!Your Role:
The Technical Product Marketing Manager position will drive technical and product marketing initiatives for Tenable’s industrial cybersecurity solution, Tenable OT Security. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing for OT Security, this role will be responsible for technical writing, buyer and practitioner-focused initiatives, product marketing content, presentations, sales and partner enablement efforts, and more across the Tenable OT Security portfolio. This role is a great fit for sales engineers and product managers looking to broaden their marketing skills and help define the way our products are positioned and sold. You will work to understand the target audience and their pain points, then link Tenable OT Security’s unique value proposition and competitive differentiators to position us for market growth.
- Create technical product marketing materials, including data sheets, solution briefs, white papers, presentations, web content, videos, and more
- Support product launches by developing engaging and effective technical and product marketing content
- Develop and deliver presentations for webinars and other public event forums to evangelize Tenable OT Security’s capabilities and customer value
- Conduct sales and partner enablement sessions to help them understand Tenable OT Security's value and how to position it effectively with prospects and customers
- Contribute to product marketing strategy and messaging, and help maintain technical accuracy of marketing messages
- Work with customers and partners to understand their needs and illustrate product capabilities and value
- Build and maintain a strong collaborative partnership with product management, engineering, sales, marketing, and other functions across the business
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in technical product marketing, product management, sales engineering, or similar roles
- Strong knowledge of industrial cybersecurity principles, challenges, and solutions at both technical and business levels
- Superior written and oral communications skills — you can explain complex concepts clearly for a variety of audiences
- Strong relationship builder — you are able to successfully build relationships and collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
- Well-rounded self-starter — you have the ability to blend strategic and analytical thinking with creative execution; your inherent drive and self-starter attitude motivates you to achieve dramatic success
- Resourcefulness — you can be relied upon to execute and deliver projects from start to finish
- Exceptional self-organization skills, including strong follow-through
- Hands-on experience in the industrial cybersecurity space, working with enterprise software designed to secure OT/ICS/CPS environments
- Hands-on experience working with Tenable products
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
The base salary range for this position is $100,000.00 - $133,333.33 USD. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location and experience, and may fall outside of the range shown. Employees are also eligible for variable compensation in addition to base pay (commission for sales roles, bonus for non-sales roles), depending on company and individual performance. Tenable also offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; 401(k) retirement savings with company match; an employee stock purchase plan; an employee referral program; flexible spending accounts; an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); education assistance; parental leave; paid time off (PTO); company-paid holidays; health and wellness events; and community programs.