Solutions Product Manager
Cupertino, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- 3+ years of hands-on professional supply chain experience in data-rich analysis and complex models
- Knowledge of common supply chain practices (e.g MPS, MRP, Materials Planning, Demand/ Supply Balance) used through complex manufacturing networks
- Experience developing or executing industry-common supply chain platforms like SAP, e2open, Kinaxis, o9, etc
- In-depth knowledge of commonly used supply chain models and heuristics with experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative solution
- Ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines
- Experience defining technical requirements and leading software and system implementations across large organizations and multiple regions
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams
- Hands on experience in developing optimization solutions using solvers like Gurobi, CPLEX, Xpress
- Knowledge of building models using analysis tools like Python, R or SAS
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
As a Product Manager, you will evaluate global business requirements and architect solutions to be solved with systems and tools. Do you have a passion for data and innovation? In this role you will identify, propose, and craft technical solutions that are user-friendly, scalable, and address key business issues. You will analyze legacy systems and interfaces and collaborate with software developers and business teams to design new and advanced cross-platform solutions. This will include implementation, improvements, maintenance, and training. Do you love building systems and optimization solutions? If this describes you, then we should meet.
Education & Experience
• Requires a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years and a Master’s degree. • MBA or MS in Supply Chain Management, Analytics, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Design or similar field preferred.