Product Owner - Retail Contact Center Applications
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2023
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Project and Product management (PMP, SCRUM/Agile, Waterfall) methodologies
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Business Analysis; building narratives and business cases with data
- Effective communication, both written and verbal, across all levels of the organization
- Experience in one or more of the following UX design areas:
- - software user interface
- - wireframes/mockups
- - human-computer interaction
- - usability and user research
- Technically able to lead and participate in discussions involving infrastructure, APIs, programming languages, and other technical subject matter.
- 3 to 5 years Product Ownership experience
- PMP certification a plus
- UI/UX Design experience a plus
- Software Programming experience a plus
- Wireframe experience a plus
- Mac & Keynote experience preferred
Support all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) Determine and communicate development and deployment roadmap Lead user roundtables and conduct surveys to understand the needs of the business Support software engineering teams by writing and owning design requirements Work in a fast-paced environment as a positive and contributing team member Balance multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously Pro-actively identify gaps and issues, then solve them! Domestic and International Travel may be required on occasion Availability evenings, weekends and non-standard hours required
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience Direct product development experience in a technical environment, preferably software development is required
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.