Product Strategy Manager, Find My
Culver City, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- 5 - 10 years of experience working cross-functionally to develop data-informed insights and strategy recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of statistical and forecasting principles.
- You love to create data visualizations and have experience using BI tools like Tableau.
- Strong Excel and Keynote skills are crucial.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable working cross-functionally across a large organization.
- You are a critical thinker with a curious mind and have the ability to both focus on the details and to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex findings to senior leaders in a clear, concise, and credible manner.
- You have strong organizational skills and can project manage and drive deliverables while being flexible and versatile when needed.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- You are a self-starter and results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- SQL or similar query language skills strongly preferred.
As mobility evolves beyond point-to-point navigation in a car, the map of the future will be less a utility and more a platform that helps one make sense of the physical world. We are looking for passionate individuals ready to meet those challenges. In this role, you’ll collaborate with various teams across Apple such as data science, engineering, design, and marketing, while driving the strategy for market prioritization, KPI definition, feature engagement, and user journeys. You’ll act as a domain expert for how data can help inform product strategy and future planning.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent technical degree MBA or equivalent experience