Senior Manager, Brand/Product Placement
Culver City, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
- 12+ years of marketing / project management experience.
- Extensive direct knowledge of production planning and marketing strategic approach required for content releases.
- Ideal candidate will also have a background that demonstrates success in budgetary management, resource time management and workflow.
- Candidates will have significant project management experience, excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable social skills to navigate relationships with talent, studios executives and your own team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, working on complex and time-critical projects.
- Demonstrated experience advocating for projects and influencing teams beyond your control.
- Willingness to engage with partners in time-zones around the globe.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Legal or commercial background a plus.
This role oversees numerous workflows including the key connector to Apple’s product teams and the services business (Apple TV+), managing and prioritizing workflows, leading a team on deadlines, collaborating with diverse business stakeholders and leading with integrity.-Lead a team that coordinates with production teams in the US and internationally, helping create and execute projects on and off-platform.-Aligning product placement opportunities with Apple’s values and monitoring and analyzing developments in the industry, including approving requests in post-production.-Ensure Apple products have the best possible positioning in quality productions.-Manage and traffic product inventory, following up with studios.-Work closely with leadership at Apple TV+ and Apple to set priorities and execute high level project planning.-Manage budget and product inventory at all times to be prepared for peak TV seasons and product launches.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience.