Conversation Studio Technical Product Manager, Customer Systems
IT, Product, Customer Service
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
- Proficient in iterative UI/UX design, including sketches, wireframes, concept, feature development.
- Hands-on experience in technical product development and engineering, ML, NLP, Web development, iOS development, and related software technologies. Outstanding interpersonal skills; thrives in highly collaborative projects, effective at building consensus, handles high stakes decisions with ease and the ability to cut through ambiguity.
- Close collaboration with multi-functional partners; with ability to make time vs. complexity tradeoffs.
- 7 years of proven experience leading technical projects or programs, including large, cross-functional, machine learning initiatives; with an emphasis on conversational AI, natural language processing (NLP), or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and guide team members in consistent project delivery and product results.
- Problem-oriented approach, able to identify needs at a glance and deconstruct them into practical pieces. Assess and prioritize multitudes of product opportunities based on their potential value, resources required, and our overall product strategy.
- Excellent visual, communication, and presentation skills to help others understand design rationale and technical product decisions.
- Communicates design and engineering requirements to project team/leaders.
- Collaborates across all phases (design, testing and implementation) of the engineering project using breadth of technical knowledge and experience.
- Evaluates technical risks and takes action to minimize the risks assessed.
- Solid oral and written communication skills; ability to become proficient in new technical concepts and explain to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Able to collaborate with team members distributed in different timezones across the world.
A successful candidate will have the right balance of software engineering, technical product management, project management, and technical knowledge to successfully deliver complex and innovative projects in Apple’s fast-paced environment. We are looking for an individual with a proven track record delivering software products with complexity at scale while meeting business objectives. Someone self-motivated, who can grasp new technical concepts quickly and adapt to change, while also being an effective liaison between engineering groups and partnering organizations. You will have to manage risk, expectations, and outcomes throughout the whole project lifecycle. This is a complex and fast-paced, cohesive team with aggressive goals and tremendous drive.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Computer Interaction, or related areas.