Senior Product Manager - E-Commerce Growth, Amazon Fresh Grocery
The Amazon Fresh Grocery Team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to lead strategic e-commerce growth initiatives. In this role, they will work across Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Product, Technology and Finance Teams to lead new, high impact projects, as well as drive improvements to existing processes in a complex space. The role requires innovative thinking, deep dive abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills. As Sr. PM of E-Commerce growth, you will identify opportunities and build a roadmap to drive a best in class grocery offering. You will be responsible for leading customer experience and product features that will have a sizeable impact on customer retention and acquisition.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and manage product and feature concepts to drive ecommerce growth.
• Leverage product management and business acumen to clarify, simplify, prioritize, and deliver impactful projects and features.
• Track, optimize, and report to senior leadership on product performance
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Arlington, VA, USA | Austin, TX, USA | New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience as a product manager or owner
- Experience in influencing senior leadership through data driven insights
- Experience working across functional teams and senior stakeholders
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $110,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $206,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.