Senior Product Manager - Tech, Ads Core Services
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Our systems power a high-growth advertising businesses. We serve and respond to hundreds of billions of requests annually, and know that will grow by number several orders of magnitude in the next 24 months. Our systems and algorithms operate on one of the world's largest product catalogs and we routinely process massive datasets using variety of distributed frameworks.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for charting and executing a course for the platform components that support the SSPA business. You will help define our strategy and will design and implement program direction to ensure the platform enables business growth. You have excellent communication skills and judgment, and are comfortable evangelizing the platform functions and services with a wide range of senior business and technical leaders within our partner companies.
Your responsibilities will be
· Manage the Multi-Account Advertising components within the ADAM team.
· Oversee and own the overall of product development and delivery in a timely manner.
· Guide the engineering team’s investment as product owner by managing the product backlog and requirements.
· Lead cross-functional teams to execute on product plans and to deliver results
· Present plans to senior executives and key stakeholders and evangelize that product vision within Amazon.
· Drive efficient execution of new initiatives, including collaboration with advertising and retail teams.
· Act as a thought leader across the Worldwide Ads organization, and develop proposals for think big ideas that improve user experience and systems.
· Analyze and act on business metrics and data to grow the business
· Work with marketing, account development and sales to execute the go to market strategy
· Leverage consumer insights or competitive intelligence reports to help explain online behavioral trends and inform product decisions
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
- 2+ years of end to end product delivery experience
- 5+ years of technical product or program management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience managing technical products or online services
- Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
- Experience in using analytical tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, QuickSight
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $235,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.