Sr. Product Manager - Technical (PMT), Amazon Grocery Stores Product (AGSP)
The Amazon Grocery Stores Product (AGSP) team is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Tech to drive our product strategy for Digital Signage at physical stores. If you are passionate about working on disruptive solutions in the complex grocery industry and working in a role with direct leadership visibility, we would like to talk to you.
Your mission will be to define the long term strategy for digital signage to develop the best-in-class customer experience for physical store customers. You will be responsible for developing the ads strategy and technical solution to maximize profitability for Amazon's physical stores. This role will manage a suite of products that enable digital signage solutions and ads.
You will work across tech, business, finance, store development and store operations teams to develop cross-functional development plans to deliver on key expansion and revenue goals for business. You will be directly responsible for delivering both the product strategy and revenue goals. You will create proposals to innovate in this nascent space, and develop and test hypotheses. You will document these learnings and present proposals to cross-functional leadership.
You will build the product roadmap and work directly with UX and dev teams to build customer facing technical products.
Key job responsibilities
- Work backwards from the customer to define the customer experience, define the product strategy
- Define features, write user stories, and collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmap
- Deliver innovative, simple solutions, that impact hundreds of customers
- Identify new opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on product performance to leadership and stakeholders
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers٫ stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience managing technical products or online services
- Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
- Experience in using analytical tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, QuickSight
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $235,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.