Senior Product Marketing Manager, Paid Search
This role can be located at any one of our Amazon offices and hubs.
Interested in working on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers think about grocery? Amazon is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, and motivated individual to join the F3/Amazon Fresh US Growth Marketing team.
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store designed from the ground up to offer a seamless grocery shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in-store or online. We’ve taken our decades of operations experience to deliver consistently low prices for all and free, same-day delivery for Prime members. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood; plus our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. We’ve also introduced new ways to make grocery shopping more convenient, including the Amazon Dash Cart, which enables customers to skip the checkout line, and new Alexa features to help customers manage their shopping lists and better navigate our aisles.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Paid Search Marketing Manager to join our US Growth Marketing team and help drive US omnichannel growth across the full customer funnel as well as WW paid search capabilities. “Paid search” scope will encompass traditional paid search platforms (Google, Bing, Yahoo) as well as navigational & local platforms (e.g. P-Max, Yelp, Apple Maps). You will define, execute, and measure paid search/navigational/local marketing from strategy to execution to drive scalable growth for the business - including manual campaign execution, experimentation, process/program development, and building of paid search automation capabilities for various use cases (e.g. geo-targeting, inventory-aware, omnichannel, etc.). This marketing leader will be passionate about measuring ROI, as well as a thinking big to develop capabilities to optimize the paid search/navigation/local campaigns channel. This person will build highly impactful acquisition campaigns and test into white space opportunities. An entrepreneurial spirit, a creative mindset for pushing boundaries, and the ability to work effectively with a large number of partners and international stakeholders are some of the key skills we are looking for.
We are an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed and motivated team, working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and highly collaborative environment. Our business is more startup than big company, with a high pace and degree of ambiguity. You should be comfortable with change, embrace the opportunity to wear many hats, and relish the chance to solve hard problems in short order.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage Paid Search/Navigational campaign strategy and execution for Amazon Fresh in the US.
• Execute campaign optimization tactics (e.g. bidding, ad copy and landing page testing, new products testing) to achieve spend efficacy (scale and efficiency) targets. Partner with internal teams to define the testing roadmap.
• Audit and update existing data pipelines in collaboration with the Central Search, Business Intelligence and Tech teams to ensure the highest level of data quality.
• Expand channel and drive topline growth through new search/navigational platform integrations
• Derive critical insights from data (front-end performance metrics from search engine vendors and back-end Amazon actions) and synthesize recommendations to deliver improvements to campaign performance.
• Partner with product/tech teams to build paid search and navigational capabilities that are extensible to other countries and omnichannel businesses.
• Partner with strategic cross-functional teams to support GTM plans for upcoming product launches
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Arlington, VA, USA | Austin, TX, USA | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Nashville, TN, USA | New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software or hardware product launches
- Experience using any of SQL or other analytical tools for conducting data analysis
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $114,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $212,600/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.