Sr. Product Manager, Partner Ecosystem
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is a senior product management position for the partner ecosystem at Adobe. As a senior product manager, you will build partner strategy for the next-gen Digital Experience solutions, identify, and execute on the key product synergies between Adobe and partner solutions, and drive product integration requirements to deliver customer value. The focus area is to deeply understand Adobe and partner products and strategies and identify areas where product integration would create new value for customers and/or competitive offering for both companies.
- Build out partner strategy for growth products/next-gen services of Digital Experience business unit at Adobe
- Work with partners to identify better together solutions to deliver customer value. Define product integration requirements and work with partners on the development of joint solutions.
- Stay abreast of partner products and strategic investment areas
- Identify new areas for integrations with partner technologies by analyzing customer requirements, market trends, competitive gaps and business impact. Champion and present opportunities to management and key stakeholders for consideration.
- Develop product requirements based on data-driven approach and inputs from stakeholders across the business (e.g. executives, other product teams etc.), integrate requirements into the product roadmap
- Work with partner and Adobe product teams to validate integration concept
- Work with Adobe solution product team to hand off the integration requirements for their backlog prioritization
- Work with product marketing teams to communicate key messages and customer value for field and customer facing collateral
- Work with field teams, customers, and partners to represent product integrations and roadmap
- Act as a consultant to Adobe solution teams who are investigating integrations with partner products
What you need to succeed
- Strong product management and technical background to be able to understand what products do, how they are architected and how they can be integrated
- Experience working with emerging products and technologies
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent with product management/technical experience of 7+ years
- MBA Strongly preferred
- The ideal candidate will have a background in Software Engineering, Customer Data, Data Engineering or Architecture.
- Sound business judgement to be able to identify areas of opportunity and priority
- An ability to collaborate and high EQ that will enable you to work across all of Adobe product teams and partner product teams in looking for new opportunities
- Curiosity and interest to look at areas that may not seem obvious
- Focus and results orientated to know where to drive hard to get deliver on expectations
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.