2024 MBA Intern - Product Led Growth, Acrobat
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Acrobat Product Led Growth team is chartered with an outstanding opportunity to expand on our leadership in digital documents. Our goal is to enable customers to discover product value and make it an indispensable part of their workflows. We’re looking for a strategically-minded product manager to help us understand the free user segment and to build out a free-user product strategy.
As an intern, you’ll be joining a best-in-class Product Led Growth team to grow the use of our core web application. Are you ready to join our diverse team of doers?
What You’ll Do
- Understand the people who sign up for Acrobat. Work with our data, research, and CX teams to build insights around why they join, what they want to accomplish, and how can we make their processes easier.
- Work closely with design, engineering, marketing, and more to rethink how we attract new customers, help them get started, and guide them through the basics of Acrobat over their first weeks.
- Collaborate with our lifecycle, content, and design teams to ensure customers have the right resources and experiences to understand how Acrobat can work best for them.
What You Need to Succeed
- Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program and graduating between December 2024 - June 2025
- 2-5 years of Marketing/Product Management experience in a consumer-focused company
- Proven analytical problem-solving skills with a hypothesis-driven approach
- Exceptional project management, communication, and writing skills Ability to develop cross-functional relationships
- Experience in cohort analysis, customer engagement, user experience, and A/B testing with long-term holdouts
- Experience with web-first productivity tools and software a plus
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.