Senior Product Manager - B2B Administration Platform
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Get to know the team
The B2B Administration team is part of Adobe's Digital Media Platform and is responsible for delivering an Administration ecosystem to Adobe's B2B customers which consists of license management, user management, cloud storage management, identity management, product deployment capabilities, and customer care engagement to SMB, Enterprise, Government and Education customers.
Are you a forward-thinking product manager? Do you have a passion for customer delight?
The Administration team is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will play a pivotal role in defining and delivering Storage and Collaboration administration experiences and capabilities for SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, Government, and Education solutions. In the Administration Platform, we enable our customer's IT admins to set up, provision, report, configure, and get the most out of Adobe’s products.
You will lead the charge in understanding market requirements, defining and crafting key storage and collaboration administrative capabilities for value realization across our B2B customers, and working with groundbreaking teams who are driving the next phase of Adobe’s collaborative growth. You will drive the personalization, testing, and user experience optimization strategy with a growth-oriented approach for post-purchase experiences used across all Adobe Cloud solutions. Specifically, you will deliver platform capabilities, optimize, and automate user experiences that enable customers to administer their organizations' users and groups, delegate licenses, manage cloud storage, and understand the usage of Adobe products within their organizations.
What you'll do:
- Define and champion the platform vision and strategy for your products, with a particular focus on Storage and Collaboration enablement, configuration, adoption, and consumption.
- Develop hypotheses, validate them, socialize insights, forecast impact, create a long-term roadmap, measure impact, and capture and analyze user feedback to further evolve the roadmap.
- Write detailed product specifications as epics and user stories that allow for efficient development and prioritization.
- Own the collaboration with cross-functional teams, e.g., engineering, design, shared technology teams, project planning, and delivery specifically focusing on reimagining the content and collaboration capabilities and experiences within Admin Console to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a platform vision and roadmap grounded in market & competitive research and customer feedback.
- Be the voice of the customer and the customer's biggest advocate every step along the way, helping the entire engineering and cross-functional product teams to see what makes the difference between just another feature and a customer delight.
- Become the domain expert on the team and serve as the go-to for engineering, business teams, and other partner teams.
What a successful product manager looks like:
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a minimum of 2 years working on product platforms, specifically in the areas of Asset Management and Collaboration. Prior knowledge and experience with Identity Management, Content Platforms, and Access Control systems is a huge plus.
- Proven track record of working with others to advance sophisticated product initiatives and projects.
- A collaborative, creative, and business-friendly teammate.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in metrics and developing proposals driven by data.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a dedication to integrity.
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly with a curious, problem-solving-focused mind.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Strategic problem solver with excellent business intuition and judgment.
- Ability to influence key business partners and prioritize product initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer science or Math is a plus.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.