Product Marketing Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are seeking a highly independent, motivated Product Marketing Professional who will drive content, campaigns, demand generation, and large-scale global product launches for Adobe’s web conferencing product, under its Digital Advertising & Learning suite. We are looking for a B2B marketing professional with an analytical & results-driven approach to global marketing.
What You'll Do
• You will provide strategic inputs to the global business plans and go-to-market strategy and be directly responsible for helping sales and channel partners achieve their sales quotas. You will allocate budgets, implement the plan, and establish a cadence of executive reviews to show the return on investment of marketing initiatives.
• You will be running brand and demand generation activities to grow brand awareness, build pipeline and drive traffic, conversions, and engagements. You will lead digital, social, and webinar marketing programs and be a custodian of product messaging, customer communication, and sales enablement.
• You will define and build Brand & Demand campaigns through paid search, display, social, online, and field events & media partnerships. Analyze and measure the efficiency of existing campaigns and continuously develop new strategies to optimize buyer journeys for better conversions.
• You will lead Content marketing by developing content for target personas and collaborating with design and writing teams to produce high-quality SEO-optimized content.
• You will craft and implement effective positioning and messaging based on market trends and competitors that enable you to build differentiated marketing campaigns and influence product roadmap to increase our market presence and penetration.
• You will collaborate with pre-sales, partner sales, channel partners, and direct sales teams enabling accelerated sales cycles. Collaborate with product and engineering leadership, and consulting, and identify chances to define positive contributions to roadmap priorities that drive customer experience and business success.
What you need to succeed
• MBA from Tier-1 institutes.
• 8+ years of Product marketing plus Digital marketing experience for B2B SaaS products.
• Should have led systematic product launches at a global scale.
• Funnel performance management & reporting experience to optimally track the marketing funnel.
• Expertise in reporting & measurement tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, Demandbase, Emplifi, and other Marketing Technology suites.
• Experience driving ABM strategy at scale with validated results will be a plus.
• Experience in pipeline building from leads to sales-qualified opportunities.
• Excellent communication, presentation skills, and language proficiency (written and verbal).
• Self-starter, independent, proactive, curious, and with a high degree of motivation.equal-opportunity
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.